Graduate Program 2 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 645
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
2023 Tuition & Fees -
Kansas City University offers 2 graduate programs. Total 645 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at KCU-Joplin. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Kansas City University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
Doctorate - Practical (1 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||-|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||645 graduate students|
It offers 2 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are - at Kansas City University. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||-$2||-$2||-$2||-|
At Kansas City University, 645 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 336 male and 309 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Missouri?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Missouri?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Missouri?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Missouri?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Missouri?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Missouri?