Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 0
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $21,952
Kent State University at Geauga offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,766 for Ohio residents and $21,952 for students from other States. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Kent State University at Geauga.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$11,766 Ohio residents|
$21,952 out-of-state Students
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,766 for Ohio residents and $21,952 for students from other States at Kent State University at Geauga. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Kent State University at Geauga, 0 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 0 male and 0 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Kent State University at Geauga, 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 0 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?