Graduate Program 2 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 8
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $21,952
Kent State University at Stark offers 2 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 8 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Kent State University at Stark and 3 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,766 for Ohio residents and $21,952 for students from other States. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Kent State University at Stark.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$11,766 Ohio residents|
$21,952 out-of-state Students
|Graduate Student Enrollment||8 graduate students|
3 enrolled in online courses
It offers 2 graduate programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $11,766 for Ohio residents and $21,952 for students from other States at Kent State University at Stark. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Kent State University at Stark, 8 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 0 male and 8 female students. By attendance status, there are 0 full-time and 8 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Kent State University at Stark, 3 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 8 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||5|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?