Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 0
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $16,484
Miami University-Middletown offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,439 for Ohio residents and $16,484 for students from other States. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Miami University-Middletown.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$7,439 Ohio residents|
$16,484 out-of-state Students
It offers 1 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $7,439 for Ohio residents and $16,484 for students from other States at Miami University-Middletown. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 3.77% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Miami University-Middletown, 0 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 0 male and 0 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Miami University-Middletown, 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 0 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Ohio?