Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 73
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 57%
Average Aid Amount $3,661
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 12
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 80%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 73 students (57% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $3,661. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 12 students (80% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Midway Paris Beauty School is $12,700, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?