Tuition & Fees $18,842
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,286
Graduation Rate 63 %
Moler Barber College (Moler Barber) is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Oakland, California. Moler Barber Collegeis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Moler Barber College is $18,842 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Moler Barber.
Next table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Moler Barber College in academic year 2019-2020. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition and fees is $18,842.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Moler Barber. Total 6,106 students are attending Moler Barber and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,286 and 67 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.30% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Moler Barber and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Moler Barber offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Moler Barber College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Moler Barber College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?