Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,189
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 93%
Average Aid Amount $22,803
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 367
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 100%
For the academic year 2020-2021, a total of 1,189 students (93% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $22,803. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 367 students (100% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Morningside College is $35,270, for reference.
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Iowa?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Iowa?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Iowa?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Iowa?