Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 34
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 48%
Average Aid Amount $2,809
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 25
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 96%
For the academic year 2020-2021, a total of 34 students (48% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $2,809. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 25 students (96% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at New York Institute of Massage Inc is $18,600, for reference.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?