Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate
Tuition & Fees $8,450
Northwest State Community College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 349 students have enrolled online exclusively and 346 students have took some online courses at Northwest State Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,338 for Ohio residents and $8,450 for others at Northwest State Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Northwest State Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$8,450 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||349|
Northwest State Community College offers 80 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $4,338 for Ohio residents and $8,450 for students from other States at Northwest State Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.92% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Northwest State Community College, 349 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 346 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 2,377 students.
|In Some Online Classes||346||346||0|
|Not In Online Classes||1,682||1,682||0|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?