Graduate Program 7 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 7 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 129
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees -$2
Notre Dame College offers 7 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 7 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 129 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Notre Dame and 129 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Notre Dame College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (7 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (7 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||-$2|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||129 graduate students|
129 enrolled in online courses
It offers 7 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are -$2 at Notre Dame College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||-$2||-||-$2||-$2|
At Notre Dame College, 129 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 34 male and 95 female students. By attendance status, there are 0 full-time and 129 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Notre Dame College, 129 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 129 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?