Ottawa University-Milwaukee is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||8/1/1992 - Current|
Know about Wisconsin Colleges
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Wisconsin?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Wisconsin?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Wisconsin?