Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $9,992
Paul Quinn College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $9,992 at Paul Quinn College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Paul Quinn College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$9,992 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||23|
Paul Quinn College offers 26 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $9,992 at Paul Quinn College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 8.67% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$8,495||$8,920||$9,195||$9,992|
At Paul Quinn College, 23 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 550 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0||0||0|
|Not In Online Classes||527||527||0|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?