Tuition & Fees $14,343
Student Population 284
Purdue University Global-Milwaukee is a public, four-years institute located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The highest degree offered by Purdue University Global-Milwaukee is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $14,263 for Wisconsin residents and $14,343 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 284 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Purdue University Global-Milwaukee's tuition & fees is $14,263 for Wisconsin residents and $14,343 for non-residents. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees are $10,927 for in-state students and $11,414 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Purdue University Global-Milwaukee. A total of 284 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Student Population for Purdue University Global-Milwaukee is 284
Student to Faculty Ratio for Purdue University Global-Milwaukee is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
Purdue University Global-Milwaukee offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Purdue University Global-Milwaukee is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Purdue University Global-Milwaukee has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Wisconsin?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Wisconsin?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Wisconsin?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Wisconsin?