Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 2
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $9,745
Rasmussen College-North Dakota offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 2 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Rasmussen College-North Dakota and 2 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,745. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Rasmussen College-North Dakota.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$9,745|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||2 graduate students|
2 enrolled in online courses
It offers 1 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,745 at Rasmussen College-North Dakota. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 0.57% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$10,530||$10,530||$9,690||$9,745|
At Rasmussen College-North Dakota, 2 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 0 male and 2 female students. By attendance status, there are 0 full-time and 2 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Rasmussen College-North Dakota, 2 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 2 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Dakota?