Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $16,075
Remington College-Dallas Campus offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 779 students have took some online courses at Remington College-Dallas Campus.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $16,075 at Remington College-Dallas Campus Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Remington College-Dallas Campus
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$16,075 (Undergraduate)|
Remington College-Dallas Campus offers 17 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $16,075 at Remington College-Dallas Campus. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.83% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$14,999||$15,898||$15,633||$16,075|
At Remington College-Dallas Campus, 779 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 779 students.
|In Some Online Classes||779||779||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0||0||0|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?