Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
2023 Tuition & Fees $21,147
Distance Learning Opportunities (Online Classes) at Remington College-Nashville Campus
Remington College-Nashville Campus offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work.
Total 260 students have took some online courses at Remington College-Nashville Campus.
The 2023 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $21,147 at Remington College-Nashville Campus.
The following table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Remington College-Nashville Campus.
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$21,147 (Undergraduate)|
Offered Online Degrees at Remington College-Nashville Campus
Remington College-Nashville Campus offers 12 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs.
The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than 1 year certificate||4||0|
|1-2 years certificate Programs||4||0|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For academic year 2022-2023, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $21,147 at Remington College-Nashville Campus. The 2023 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 23.03% compared to the previous year.
The following table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 5 years.
* The tuition & fees is for regular (traditional) degree program and for online programs, tuition rate may differ from it.
Request information to get exact tuition rate.
|Tuition & Fees||$14,906||$14,818||$16,565||$17,189||$21,147|
Enrolled Students in Online Learning
At Remington College-Nashville Campus, 260 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 272 students.
|In Some Online Classes||260||260|
|Not In Online Classes||12||12|
Know about Tennessee Colleges
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Tennessee?