2023 Tuition & Fees $5,220
Student Population 20,032
Students:Faculty 28 : 1
Richland College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Dallas, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $3,330 for Texas residents and $5,220 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 20,032 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Richland College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Richland College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Richland's tuition & fees is $3,330 for Texas residents and $5,220 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Richland. A total of 20,032 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 28 to 1.
Retention Rate for Richland College is 68 %
Student Population for Richland College is 20,032
Student to Faculty Ratio for Richland College is 28 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
28 to 1
Richland offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Richland College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Richland College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Texas Colleges
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Texas?