Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $5,220
Richland College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 5,877 students have enrolled online exclusively and 3,215 students have took some online courses at Richland College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,330 for Texas residents and $5,220 for others at Richland College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Richland College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$5,220 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||5,877|
Richland College offers 53 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,330 for Texas residents and $5,220 for students from other States at Richland College. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Richland College, 5,877 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,215 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 20,032 students.
|In Some Online Classes||3,215||3,215||0|
|Not In Online Classes||10,940||10,940||0|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?