Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 12 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $3,240
San Jacinto Community College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 3,529 students have enrolled online exclusively and 7,207 students have took some online courses at San Jacinto Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,872 for Texas residents and $3,240 for others at San Jacinto Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at San Jacinto Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 12 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 9 programs|
Certificate: 3 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$3,240 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||3,529|
San Jacinto Community College offers 179 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,872 for Texas residents and $3,240 for students from other States at San Jacinto Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -35.71% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At San Jacinto Community College, 3,529 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 7,207 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 32,137 students.
|In Some Online Classes||7,207||7,207||0|
|Not In Online Classes||21,401||21,401||0|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?