Student Population 14
South University-Accelerated Graduate Programs is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 graduate school tuition & fees is $16,745.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 14 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from South University-Accelerated Graduate Programs varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at South University-Accelerated Graduate Programs. A total of 14 students is attending .
Student Population for South University-Accelerated Graduate Programs is 14
South University-Accelerated Graduate Programs offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
South University-Accelerated Graduate Programs does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
South University-Accelerated Graduate Programs has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Georgia?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Georgia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Georgia?