Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 43
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 36%
Average Aid Amount $4,935
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 27
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 84%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 43 students (36% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $4,935. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 27 students (84% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Southern Westchester BOCES-Practical Nursing Program is $17,500, for reference.
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?