Acceptance Rate 60 %
SAT Average 1,320
Tuition & Fees $35,635
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $37,571
St. John's College (SJC) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Annapolis, Maryland. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of St. John's College is $35,635 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into SJC. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 60% and the graduation rate is 69% last year.
The salary after graduation from St. John's College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,000. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, St. John's College tuition and fees are $35,635 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $19,296 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at SJC. The acceptance rate of SJC is 60% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 23%. The average graduation rate is 69% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 6,106 students are attending SJC including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $37,571 and 99 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.92% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending SJC including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
|Address||60 College Ave, Annapolis, MD 21401|
|Net Price Calculator||www.sjc.edu/admissions-and-aid/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
SJC offers 2 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
St. John's College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,438)
St. John's College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Maryland?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Maryland?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Maryland?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Maryland?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Maryland?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Maryland?