Tuition & Fees $22,735
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,319
St Joseph School of Nursing (St Joseph School of Nursing) is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Nashua, New Hampshire. It is a Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of St Joseph School of Nursing is $22,735 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into St Joseph School of Nursing.
The salary after graduation from St Joseph School of Nursing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $40,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, St Joseph School of Nursing tuition and fees are $22,735 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at St Joseph School of Nursing. Total 6,106 students are attending St Joseph School of Nursing and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,319 and 89 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.73% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending St Joseph School of Nursing and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
|Address||5 Woodward Ave, Nashua, NH 03060|
|Net Price Calculator||www.sjson.edu/st-joseph-school-of-nursing/net-price-calculator|
St Joseph School of Nursing offers 1 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
St Joseph School of Nursing does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
St Joseph School of Nursing has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Hampshire?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New Hampshire?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Hampshire?