Religious AffiliationRoman Catholic
St Joseph School of Nursing does not offer the online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. It provides the programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at St Joseph School of Nursing for academic year 2019-2020.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
St Joseph School of Nursing provides number of student services including remedial education and academic/career counseling & wellness. It has own libraries on its campus. Next table lists student services provided at St Joseph School of Nursing to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✔|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
St Joseph School of Nursing has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at school's veterans webpage .
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about St Joseph School of Nursing
St Joseph School of Nursing is an institution that opens to general public. It is religiously affiliated to Roman Catholic. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. Next table shows additional and special facts about St Joseph School of Nursing.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
St Joseph School of Nursing has a library system that has 825 physical, digital, and electronic books. Next table shows the statistics related to the academic libraries that St Joseph School of Nursing has.
|Number of Physical Books||210|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Books||615|
|Number of Digital/Electronic Databases||1|
|Number of Physical Media||99|
|Total Physical Library Collections (books and media)||309|
|Total Electronic Library Collections (books and media)||619|
|Total Physical Library Circulations (books and media)||309|
|Total Electronic Library Circulations (books and media)||628|
|Number of Branches and Independent Libraries||0|
|Preservation Service||Not Support|
|Virtual Reference Service||Not Support|
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Hampshire?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New Hampshire?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New Hampshire?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New Hampshire?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New Hampshire?