Tuition & Fees $17,540
Student Population 10,424
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,667
Graduation Rate 25 %
SUNY Empire State College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Saratoga Springs, New York. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,630 for New York residents and $17,540 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 10,424 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from SUNY Empire State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $46,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of SUNY Empire State College are $7,630 for New York residents and $17,540 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $11,870 for in-state students and $23,660 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SUNY Empire State. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,667 and 60% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 10,424 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
SUNY Empire State offers 73 major programs through online and on-site education where 67 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||3|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||22||21|
SUNY Empire State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
SUNY Empire State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?