Graduate Rate 85%
At The International Culinary Center, the graduation rate is 85.00% - 136 students have completed out of 160 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||24||15.00%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.124 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 136 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||124||77.50%)|
|In 150% normal time||136||85.00%)|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?