Tuition & Fees $1,564
Student Population 973
The John Marshall Law School is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,564 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 973 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $1,840 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at JMLS. A total of 973 students is attending .
JMLS offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
The John Marshall Law School offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
The John Marshall Law School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?