JMLS 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
The John Marshall Law School only offers graduate programs and its graduate tuition & fees are $1,840
|Tuition & Fees||$1,840|
|Books & Supplies||-|
|Room & Board||-|
|***The John Marshall Law School does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Graduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2019-2020, the graduate tuition & fees are $1,840. The graduate program tuition rates are decreased by -95.87% compared to academic year 2018-2019.
|2017||2018||2019||2020||Tuition & Fees||$46,470||$47,220||$44,580||$1,840|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2019-2020, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $1,565. The tuition per credit hour are stayed the same compared to academic year 2018-2019.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?