Tuition & Fees $14,108
Student Population 48
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,919
Graduation Rate 51 %
It is a non-degree granting school.The Salon Professional Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Rapid City, South Dakota. The 2022 tuition & fees are $14,108 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 48 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from The Salon Professional Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $20,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of The Salon Professional Academy are $14,108.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at The Salon Professional Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,919 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 48 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for The Salon Professional Academy is 51 %
Transfer-out Rate for The Salon Professional Academy is 5 %
Retention Rate for The Salon Professional Academy is 71 %
Student Population for The Salon Professional Academy is 48
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Salon Professional Academy is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,919 at The Salon Professional Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
The Salon Professional Academy offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
The Salon Professional Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
The Salon Professional Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in South Dakota?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in South Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in South Dakota?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in South Dakota?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in South Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in South Dakota?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in South Dakota?