Acceptance Rate 52.72%
SAT Score 1,170
ACT Score 26
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 52.72% at Union University where a total of 2,866 students applied and 1,511 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,170 and the average ACT score is 26. It requires five items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Union University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$35|
|Graduate Application Fees||$25|
|Average Test Scores||1,170 SAT / 26 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At Union, 68 applicants (21% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 287 applicants (89%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,170 and the average ACT score is 26 at Union. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,280 and 25th percentile score is 1,060. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 89 and the 25th percentile score is 64. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Union.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||550||660|
Union University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Union University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Union University is Four-one-four plan. Union University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Union University accepts.
|Calendar System||Four-one-four plan|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Tennessee?