Total Enrollment 3,172
There are 3,172 students including 2,164 undergraduate and 1,008 graduate students at Union University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 2,433 full-time and 739 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,056 male and 2,116 female students. Union University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 338 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Union University has a total enrollment of 3,172 with a gender distribution of 33.29% male (1,056 students) and 66.71% female (2,116 students). There are 734 male and 1,430 female students in undergraduate school and 322 male and 686 female students are attending graduate school at Union University.
Union University has 2,433 full-time and 739 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,796 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 368 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 637 students are full-time and 371 are part-time students.
At Union University, 405 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 833 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,172 students. In undergraduate schools, 701 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 537 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||833||467||366|
|Not In Online Classes||1,934||1,463||471|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Union University. There are 31 American Indian/Native American, 2,169 White, 645 Black/African American, 75 Asian, 61 Hispanic, 6 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 49 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||31||9||22|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||6||1||5|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Union University.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Tennessee?