Tuition & Fees $13,200
Student Population 56
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,488
Graduation Rate 78 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Xtylo Beauty College is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $13,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 56 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Xtylo Beauty College in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $13,200.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Xtylo Beauty.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,488 and 52% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 56 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Xtylo Beauty College is 78 %
Retention Rate for Xtylo Beauty College is 60 %
Student Population for Xtylo Beauty College is 56
Student to Faculty Ratio for Xtylo Beauty College is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,488 at Xtylo Beauty College.
Financial Aid Amount
Xtylo Beauty offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Xtylo Beauty College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arizona?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arizona?