Graduate Rate 15%
Retention Rate 67%
The graduation rate at Yeshivat Mikdash Melech is 15 % based on 150% normal time. This data is from U.S. department of education 2019-2020 data set. The detail information about number of completers, candidates, and transfer-out students is not available for Yeshivat Mikdash Melech.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Yeshivat Mikdash Melech, the retention rate is 67%.
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?