Colleges with High Student to Faculty Ratio in Wyoming
This page lists colleges with the high Student to Faculty Ratio (a faculty teaches/cares more students which means probably less attention/support on each student) in Wyoming. University of Wyoming has the lowest students to faculty ratio of 14 to 1 where 724 faculty or instructional staffs teach 11,479 undergraduate students in Wyoming.
We exclude colleges whose programs are focused on certificate, associate, and/or special subjects such as arts and music from the ranking. We also exclude schools which provide programs through online exclusively since those schools have relatively many more students per faculty than regular colleges.
The next table shows the schools that have high Student to Faculty Ratio with total number of students and faculties. Note that the actual ratio is computed based on number of undergraduate students and instructional staffs who teach undergraduate programs. It may differ from the number of faculties shown in below table. You may want to check colleges having the Lowest Student to Faculty Ratio in Wyoming.
|Name||Student to Faculty Ratio||# of Students||# of Full-time Faculty||# of Part-time Faculty|
|1||University of Wyoming||14 to 1||11,479||719||5|
Compare More Schools
Check Top Colleges In Different Perspective
- Tightest Schools To Admit in Wyoming
- Affordable Schools To Admit in Wyoming
- Most Favored Schools in Wyoming
- Colleges with Low Yield in Wyoming
- Expensive Colleges in Wyoming
- Inexpensive Colleges in Wyoming
- Colleges with Most Students in Wyoming
- Colleges with Least Students in Wyoming
- Colleges with Most Online Students in Wyoming
- Colleges with Least Online Students in Wyoming
- Colleges with Highest Graduation Rates in Wyoming
- Colleges with Lowest Graduation Rates in Wyoming