AMMTO-BTO and OE FY22 Multi-Topic FOA is a Discretionary grant funded by Golden Field Office. It's award amount is up to $10,000,000 and 36 awards are expected. It is categorized in Energy. The grants is open to all (government, organization, and/or individual) entities. The application deadline (close date) to apply is 2023-04-07 (63 days left).
The following table summarizes the AMMTO-BTO and OE FY22 Multi-Topic FOA opportunity.
|Opportunity Title||AMMTO-BTO and OE FY22 Multi-Topic FOA|
|Funding Instrument Type||Cooperative Agreement|
|Post Date||January 4, 2023 (Wednesday)|
|Last Updated Date||January 4, 2023 (Wednesday)|
|Close Date||April 7, 2023 (Friday)|
|Award Amount||$300,000 - $10,000,000 (total funding : $52,000,000)|
This multitopic FOA is a joint effort between EERE’s Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Technologies Office (AMMTO), the Building Technologies Office (BTO), and DOE’s Office of Electricity (OE). Specifically, the goals of this multi-topic FOA are to:
- Validate and demonstrate next generation materials and manufacturing processes including domestic pilot demonstrations and related technologies to support the transition to U.S. manufacturing;
- Enable environmentally and socially responsible domestic manufacturing with diversified domestic supply of feedstocks including from recycled goods; and
- Mature nascent technologies, processes, and methods that improve the performance and market penetration of clean energy technologies and emerging building efficiency technologies.
This FOA will support activities to advance efficiency improvements and enhance manufacturing competitiveness through technological innovation by focusing on three main topic areas: (1) Next Generation Materials and Manufacturing Processes; (2) Secure and Sustainable Materials; and (3) Energy Technology Manufacturing.
The following table shows the dates and awards information in detail for AMMTO-BTO and OE FY22 Multi-Topic FOA federal grants. It posted on 2023-01-04 and will be closed on 2023-04-07.
The estimated total program funding is $52,000,000 for 36 awards (expected). The maximum award amount is $10,000,000 and the award floor amount is $300,000.
|Agency Name||Golden Field Office|
|Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement||No|
|Additional Information URL||https://eere-eXCHANGE.energy.gov,|
The next CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) numbers are associated to this federal grant.
- 81.086 - Conservation Research and Development
- No Additional Explanation Reported
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below)
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- For-profit organizations other than small businesses
- Small businesses
|Grantor Detail||Christina M. Dunn 720-356-1756|
(Click to email contact)