Engineering Next-Generation Human Nervous System Microphysiological Systems (R21 Clinical Trials Not Allowed) is a Discretionary grant funded by National Institutes of Health. It's award amount is up to $275,000. It is categorized in Health. The grants is open to all (government, organization, and/or individual) entities. The application deadline (close date) to apply is 2026-01-07 (1068 days left).
The following table summarizes the Engineering Next-Generation Human Nervous System Microphysiological Systems (R21 Clinical Trials Not Allowed) opportunity.
|Opportunity Title||Engineering Next-Generation Human Nervous System Microphysiological Systems (R21 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|Funding Instrument Type||Grant|
|Post Date||November 10, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last Updated Date||November 10, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Close Date||January 7, 2026 (Wednesday)|
|Award Amount||Up to $275,000|
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages research grant applications directed toward developing next-generation human cell-derived microphysiological systems (MPS) and related assays that replicate complex nervous system architectures and physiology with improved fidelity over current capabilities.
The following table shows the dates and awards information in detail for Engineering Next-Generation Human Nervous System Microphysiological Systems (R21 Clinical Trials Not Allowed) federal grants. It posted on 2022-11-10 and will be closed on 2026-01-07.
|Agency Name||National Institutes of Health|
|Cost Sharing or Matching Requirement||No|
|Additional Information URL||http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PAR-23-047.html|
The next CFDA (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) numbers are associated to this federal grant.
- 93.173 - Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders
- 93.242 - Mental Health Research Grants
- 93.273 - Alcohol Research Programs
- 93.866 - Aging Research
- 93.867 - Vision Research
- No Additional Explanation Reported
- State governments
- Additional Information: Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
|Grantor Detail||NIH Grants Information|
(See Section VII. Agency Contacts within the full opportunity announcement for all other inquires.)