For academic year 2018-2019, there are 18 colleges and universities in Delaware State - 4 public and 14 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Delaware colleges is 61.20% and the average graduation rate is 58.40% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 61,345 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Delaware colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.76:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Delaware.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Delaware colleges are $14,924 for Delaware residents and $16,925 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $15,639 for in-state students and $16,589 for out-of-state students.
Delaware colleges and universities are offering 680 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Delaware, 7 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 5 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 4 colleges have the ROTC programs and 5 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Delaware schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Delaware?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Delaware?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Delaware?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Delaware?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Delaware?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Delaware?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Delaware?