For academic year 2019-2020, there are 19 colleges and universities in Delaware State - 5 public and 14 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average acceptance rate for Delaware colleges is 61.20% and the average graduation rate is 60.07% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 61,980 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Delaware colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 14.61:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Delaware.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Delaware colleges are $13,565 for Delaware residents and $16,153 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are $15,639 for in-state students and $16,926 for out-of-state students.
Delaware colleges and universities are offering 722 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Delaware, 7 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs and 5 colleges offer the graduate online programs. 4 colleges have the ROTC programs and 5 colleges offer the study abroad programs. Next table shows the number of Delaware schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Delaware?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Delaware?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Delaware?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Delaware?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Delaware?