In academic year 2017-2018, there are 1 colleges and universities in Marshall Islands State - 1 public and 0 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average Graduation Rate for Marshall Islands colleges is 5.00% and retention rate is 59.00% in academic year 2017-2018. Total 1,032 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Marshall Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.00:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Marshall Islands
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Marshall Islands colleges are $4,885 for Marshall Islands residents and $5,105 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are - for in-state students and - for out-of-state students.
Marshall Islands colleges and universities are offering 10 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
Next table shows the number of Marshall Islands schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Marshall Islands?
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Marshall Islands?