For academic year 2019-2020, there are 1 colleges and universities in Marshall Islands State - 1 public and 0 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average graduation rate for Marshall Islands colleges is 11.00% and transfer-out rate is 3.00% in academic year 2019-2020. Total 1,119 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Marshall Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.00:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Marshall Islands.
For academic year 2019-2020, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Marshall Islands colleges are $4,295 for Marshall Islands residents and $4,900 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are - for in-state students and - for out-of-state students.
Marshall Islands colleges and universities are offering 11 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Marshall Islands, 1 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs. Next table shows the number of Marshall Islands schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Marshall Islands?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Marshall Islands?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Marshall Islands?