For the academic year 2020-2021, only one college is active in Marshall Islands - College of the Marshall Islands. The schools is Public, 4 or more years. Note that, below statistics are based on the academic and admission data of College of the Marshall Islands.
|Number of Schools|
|Private (not-for-profit)||0 school|
|Private (for-profit)||0 school|
|4 Year or High||1 school|
|2-4 Year||0 school|
|Less than 2 year||3 school|
The average graduation rate for Marshall Islands colleges is 7.00% and transfer-out rate is 10.00% in academic year 2020-2021. Total 1,119 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Marshall Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.00 to 1.
Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Marshall Islands.
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Marshall Islands colleges are $4,295 for Marshall Islands residents and $4,900 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are -$2 for in-state students and -$2 for out-of-state students.
In Marshall Islands, 1 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs. Next table shows the number of Marshall Islands schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Marshall Islands?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Marshall Islands?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Marshall Islands?