For the academic year 2020-2021, only one college is active in Marshall Islands - College of the Marshall Islands. The schools is Public, 4 or more years. Note that, below statistics are based on the academic and admission data of College of the Marshall Islands.
|Number of Schools|
|Private (not-for-profit)||0 school|
|Private (for-profit)||0 school|
|4 Year or High||1 school|
|2-4 Year||0 school|
|Less than 2 year||3 school|
The average graduation rate for Marshall Islands colleges is 5.00% and transfer-out rate is 7.00% in academic year 2020-2021. Total 1,162 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Marshall Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 12.00 to 1.
Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Marshall Islands.
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Marshall Islands colleges are $4,295 for Marshall Islands residents and $4,900 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are -$2 for in-state students and -$2 for out-of-state students.
In Marshall Islands, 1 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs. Next table shows the number of Marshall Islands schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Marshall Islands?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Marshall Islands?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Marshall Islands?