For academic year 2018-2019, there are 1 colleges and universities in Marshall Islands State - 1 public and 0 private schools. Next table shows the number of schools by school type and level.
The average graduation rate for Marshall Islands colleges is 5.00% and retention rate is 59.00% in academic year 2018-2019. Total 1,032 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Marshall Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.00:1. Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Marshall Islands.
For academic year 2018-2019, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Marshall Islands colleges are $4,885 for Marshall Islands residents and $5,105 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are - for in-state students and - for out-of-state students.
Marshall Islands colleges and universities are offering 10 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree.
In Marshall Islands, 1 colleges offer the undergraduate online programs. Next table shows the number of Marshall Islands schools which are offering special learning opportunities by category.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Marshall Islands?