For the academic year 2021-2022, only one college is active in Marshall Islands - College of the Marshall Islands. The schools is Public, four-years. Note that, below statistics are based on the academic and admission data of College of the Marshall Islands.
|Number of Schools|
|Private (not-for-profit)||0 school|
|Private (for-profit)||0 school|
|4 Year or High||1 school|
|2-4 Year||0 school|
|Less than 2 year||3 school|
The average graduation rate for Marshall Islands colleges is 5.00% and transfer-out rate is 7.00% in academic year 2021-2022. Total 1,162 students including in both undergraduate and graduate programs have attended Marshall Islands colleges and universities and the average students to faculty ratio is 13.00 to 1.
Next charts are illustrating the core statistics for colleges and universities located in Marshall Islands.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate tuition & fees for Marshall Islands colleges are $4,295 for Marshall Islands residents and $4,900 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its average tuition and fees are -$2 for in-state students and -$2 for out-of-state students.
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Marshall Islands?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Marshall Islands?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Marshall Islands?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Marshall Islands?