Health/Health Care Administration/Management is a program that prepares individuals to develop, plan, and manage health care operations and services within health care facilities and across health care systems. Includes instruction in planning, business management, financial management, public relations, human resources management, health care systems operation and management, health care resource allocation and policy making, health law and regulations, and applications to specific types of health care services.
No U.S. colleges and universities offers the Health/Health Care Administration/Management program. Try with other options.
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management
- Health Unit Coordinator/Ward Clerk
- Health Unit Manager/Ward Supervisor
- Medical Office Management/Administration
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist
- Medical Office Computer Specialist/Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Reception/Receptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller
- Health/Medical Claims Examiner
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Staff Services Technology/Technician
- Long Term Care Administration/Management
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Health and Medical Administrative Services (other)
***All data used in our site is from IPEDS (The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System), U.S. Department of Education, academic year 2016-2017.