Acceptance Rate 65 %
SAT Average 981
Tuition & Fees $19,990
Student Population 1,636
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,949
Oakwood University (Oakwood) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Huntsville, Alabama. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Oakwood University is $19,990 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 1,636 students are enrolled into Oakwood. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 65% and the graduation rate is 51% last year.
The salary after graduation from Oakwood University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,400. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Oakwood University tuition and fees are $19,990 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $14,516 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Oakwood. The acceptance rate of Oakwood is 65% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 26%. The average graduation rate is 51% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,949 and 89% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,636 students are attending Oakwood including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Oakwood offers 63 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Oakwood University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,958)
Oakwood University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Alabama?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Alabama?