Tuition & Fees $12,464
Student Population 1,550
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,353
Graduation Rate 25 %
Miles College (Miles) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Fairfield, Alabama. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Miles College is $12,464 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 1,550 students are enrolled into Miles.
The salary after graduation from Miles College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,500. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Miles College tuition and fees are $12,464 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Miles. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,353 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,550 students are attending Miles and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Miles offers 25 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Miles College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,072)
Miles College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Alabama?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?