Talladega College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Talladega, Alabama. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 1,212 students are enrolled into Talladega College. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Talladega College tuition and fees are $13,846 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $16,650 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Talladega College. Total 1,212 students are attending Talladega College including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $11,246 and 96 students received grants of scholarship aid (7.95% of total undergraduate students). Total 1,212 students are attending Talladega College including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Talladega College offers 24 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Talladega College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Talladega College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Talladega College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alabama?