Tuition & Fees $13,886
Student Population 1,156
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,004
Graduation Rate 30 %
Talladega College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Talladega, Alabama. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $13,886 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,156 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Talladega College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Talladega College are $13,886. For graduate schools, its 2022 tuition and fees are $16,650 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Talladega. The average received amount of financial aid is $9,004 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,156 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Talladega College is 30 %
Transfer-out Rate for Talladega College is 8 %
Retention Rate for Talladega College is 70 %
Student Population for Talladega College is 1,156
Student to Faculty Ratio for Talladega College is 22 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
22 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,004 at Talladega College.
Financial Aid Amount
Talladega offers 26 major programs through online and on-site education where 8 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Talladega College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Talladega College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?