Tuition & Fees $7,280
Student Population 317
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,044
Graduation Rate 2 %
Selma University (Selma) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Selma, Alabama. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Selma University is $7,280 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 317 students are enrolled into Selma.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Selma University tuition and fees are $7,280 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $1,880 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Selma. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,044 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 317 students are attending Selma including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Selma offers 8 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Selma University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,200)
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Alabama?