Tuition & Fees $7,280
Student Population 317
Graduation Rate 12 %
Selma University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Selma, Alabama. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $7,280 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 317 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Selma's tuition & fees is $7,280. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $1,880.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Selma. A total of 317 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Selma University is 12 %
Retention Rate for Selma University is 33 %
Student Population for Selma University is 317
Student to Faculty Ratio for Selma University is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
Selma offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Selma University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,200)
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alabama?