Tuition & Fees $7,280
Student Population 317
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,044
Graduation Rate 2 %
Selma University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Selma, Alabama. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $7,280 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 317 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Selma's tuition & fees is $7,280. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $1,880.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Selma.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,044 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 317 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Selma University is 2 %
Retention Rate for Selma University is 33 %
Student Population for Selma University is 317
Student to Faculty Ratio for Selma University is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,044 at Selma University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1501 Lapsley St, Dinkins Hall, Selma, AL 36701|
|Net Price Calculator||selmauniversity.edu/NetPriceCalculator/npcalc.htm|
Selma offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Selma University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,200)
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Alabama?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?