Tuition & Fees $6,950
Student Population 755
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,163
Graduation Rate 33 %
Amridge University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Montgomery, Alabama. It is a Master's College and University (smaller programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,950 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 755 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Amridge University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $47,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Amridge University are $6,950. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,000 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Amridge. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,163 and 89% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 755 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Amridge offers 28 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||4||4|
Amridge University is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Amridge University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?