Tuition & Fees $11,632
Student Population 110
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,485
Heritage Christian University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Florence, Alabama. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $11,632 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 110 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Heritage Christian's tuition & fees is $11,632. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $5,112.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Heritage Christian.
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,485 and 90% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 110 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Retention Rate for Heritage Christian University is 100 %
Student Population for Heritage Christian University is 110
Student to Faculty Ratio for Heritage Christian University is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,485 at Heritage Christian University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3625 Helton Dr, Florence, AL 35630-9977|
|Net Price Calculator||www.hcu.edu/netpricecalculator/|
Heritage Christian offers 4 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Heritage Christian University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Heritage Christian University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?