Acceptance Rate 24 %
Tuition & Fees $11,532
Student Population 78
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,063
Graduation Rate 80 %
Heritage Christian University (Heritage Christian) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Florence, Alabama. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Heritage Christian University is $11,532 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 78 students are enrolled into Heritage Christian. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 24% and the graduation rate is 80% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Heritage Christian University tuition and fees are $11,532 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $5,112 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Heritage Christian. The acceptance rate of Heritage Christian is 24% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. The average graduation rate is 80% and the transfer-out rate is 20%. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,063 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 78 students are attending Heritage Christian including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Heritage Christian offers 4 major programs through online completely. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Heritage Christian University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Heritage Christian University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Alabama?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alabama?