Acceptance Rate 24 %
Tuition & Fees $11,532
Student Population 78
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,063
Graduation Rate 80 %
Heritage Christian University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Florence, Alabama. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,532 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 78 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 24% and the graduation rate is 80% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Heritage Christian University are $11,532. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $5,112 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Heritage Christian. The acceptance rate of Heritage Christian is 24% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. The average graduation rate is 80% and the transfer-out rate is 20%. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,063 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 78 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Heritage Christian offers 4 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Heritage Christian University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Heritage Christian University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Alabama?