2023 Tuition & Fees $11,632
Student Population 131
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,688
Heritage Christian University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Florence, Alabama. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
Heritage Christian University is one of 19 colleges affiliated with Churches of Christ.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,632 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $5,112.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 131 students are enrolled.
Explore Heritage Christian University
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Heritage Christian's tuition & fees is $11,632. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $5,112.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Heritage Christian.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,688 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 131 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Retention Rate for Heritage Christian University is 100 %
Student Population for Heritage Christian University is 131
Student to Faculty Ratio for Heritage Christian University is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,688 at Heritage Christian University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3625 Helton Dr, Florence, AL 35630-9977|
|Net Price Calculator||www.hcu.edu/netpricecalculator/|
Heritage Christian offers 4 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Heritage Christian University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Heritage Christian University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Know about Alabama Colleges
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Alabama?