Heritage Christian University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Florence, Alabama. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 89 students are enrolled into Heritage Christian University. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Heritage Christian University tuition and fees are $11,232 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $5,112 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Heritage Christian University. Total 89 students are attending Heritage Christian University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,063 and 56 students received grants of scholarship aid (94.92% of total undergraduate students). Total 89 students are attending Heritage Christian University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
|Address||3625 Helton Dr, Florence, AL 35630-9977|
|Net Price Calculator||www.hcu.edu/netpricecalculator/|
Heritage Christian University offers 4 programs through online completely. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Heritage Christian University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Heritage Christian University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Heritage Christian University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Alabama?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- What colleges is The Average Acceptance Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?