Acceptance Rate 66.67%
ACT Score 11
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 66.67% at Heritage Christian University where a total of 3 students applied and 2 were accepted. It requires four items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Heritage Christian University.
|Open Admission Policy||✔|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$35|
|Graduate Application Fees||$35|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Heritage Christian University requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School GPA) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Heritage Christian University
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Heritage Christian University is Semester. Heritage Christian University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Heritage Christian University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Alabama?