Graduate Program 2 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 2 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 40
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $5,112
Heritage Christian University offers 2 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 2 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). Total 40 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Heritage Christian and 35 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $5,112. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Heritage Christian University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (2 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,112|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||40 graduate students|
35 enrolled in online courses
It offers 2 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $5,112 at Heritage Christian University. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$5,112||$5,112||$5,112||$5,112|
At Heritage Christian University, 40 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 38 male and 2 female students. By attendance status, there are 5 full-time and 35 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Heritage Christian University, 35 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 40 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||5|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Alabama?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Alabama?