Acceptance Rate 37 %
SAT Average 1,098
Tuition & Fees $18,540
Student Population 268
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $12,409
Judson College (Judson) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Marion, Alabama. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Judson College is $18,540 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 268 students are enrolled into Judson. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 37% and the graduation rate is 35% last year.
The salary after graduation from Judson College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,300. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Judson College tuition and fees are $18,540 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Judson. The acceptance rate of Judson is 37% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 26%. The average graduation rate is 35% and the transfer-out rate is 43%. Total 268 students are attending Judson and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $12,409 and 94 students received grants of scholarship aid (35.07% of total undergraduate students). Total 268 students are attending Judson and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Judson offers 23 major programs through online and on-site education where 12 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Judson College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,630)
Judson College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?