Acceptance Rate 37 %
SAT Average 1,098
Tuition & Fees $18,640
Student Population 268
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $12,409
Judson College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Marion, Alabama. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,640 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 268 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 37% and the graduation rate is 36% last year.
The salary after graduation from Judson College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Judson College are $18,640.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Judson. The acceptance rate of Judson is 37% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 26%. The average graduation rate is 36% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $12,409 and 94% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 268 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
Judson offers 24 major programs through online and on-site education where 16 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Judson College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,630)
Judson College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Alabama?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Alabama?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Alabama?