Student Population 705
Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Dothan, Alabama. The highest degree offered by Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 705 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at ACOM. A total of 705 students is attending .
Student Population for Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine is 705
|Address||445 Health Sciences Boulevard, Dothan, AL 36303-2251|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.acom.edu/cost-of-attendance|
ACOM offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Alabama?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Alabama?