Acceptance Rate 54 %
SAT Average 1,210
Tuition & Fees $18,900
Student Population 1,268
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $26,406
Birmingham-Southern College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Birmingham, Alabama. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,268 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 54% and the graduation rate is 69% last year.
The salary after graduation from Birmingham-Southern College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $53,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Birmingham-Southern College are $18,900.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Birmingham-Southern. The acceptance rate of Birmingham-Southern is 54% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 18%. The average graduation rate is 69% and the transfer-out rate is 25%. The average received amount of financial aid is $26,406 and 99% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,268 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Birmingham-Southern offers 30 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Birmingham-Southern College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,500)
Birmingham-Southern College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Alabama?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Alabama?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Alabama?